Lacuna Coil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrea Ferro

+2
stand my ground
Caz
6 posters

Go down

Andrea Ferro Empty Andrea Ferro

Post by Caz Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:04 pm

Andrea has gotten a lot of criticism over his vocals in Lacuna Coil but i don't think he deserves that. Sure he's not the best male singer in the world, far from it!! But is he really that bad? I've certainly heard much worse Razz And i think he's an important part of the vocals in LC, I wouldn't want it to be just Cristina, would you?
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Andrea Ferro Empty Re: Andrea Ferro

Post by stand my ground Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:09 pm

[color=indigo]I totally agree with you. He brings an element that is needed in the band. Very Happy

stand my ground
Falling
Falling

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by pyra Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:27 am

I say this every time i see this subject. Lacuna Coil would NOT be Lacuna Coil without Andi. He and Marco being the founding members asked Cristina to join. They together create the vocals. the changing of the leads, the duets...it's all part of the sound.

There is NO LC without Andi.
pyra
pyra
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.myspace.com/pyragrrrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:45 pm

pyra wrote:I say this every time i see this subject. Lacuna Coil would NOT be Lacuna Coil without Andi. He and Marco being the founding members asked Cristina to join. They together create the vocals. the changing of the leads, the duets...it's all part of the sound.

There is NO LC without Andi.

Exactly. The one thing that i really admire about LC is how different they are compared to other FM bands, there is no comparing them with other bands because to me they are like no other, and Andi helps that to be true. Plus the fact that Cristina's vocals are really unique IMO.
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNight Sat May 03, 2008 2:04 am

i like the "beauty and the beast" vocals that LC does. it's a good mix for their style of music.

DarkNight
Falling
Falling

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Mon May 19, 2008 5:23 pm

I hated his voice but now I like it. To me it's funny because in my country "Andrea" is a femme name.

When I didn't know him, I thought that Andrea was Cristina.
The Key
The Key
Falling Again
Falling Again

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by pyra Mon May 19, 2008 9:44 pm

The Key wrote:I hated his voice but now I like it. To me it's funny because in my country "Andrea" is a femme name.

When I didn't know him, I thought that Andrea was Cristina.

hahahah, then i have a funny story for you...

I went into the Hot Topic at Maplewood mall...I was talking to one of the "associates" in the store. And the store was fairly full that day...The male clerk i usually chatted with a bit when i was in buying stuff had mentioned that Lacuna Coil had been in buying stuff after their show with Rob Zombie at the Myth.

I said yeah me and my sis REALLY like them...then he mentions how hot he thinks Andrea is...at which point in time I say.. Ohhh, i didnt know you were gay. His face got red..and oddly blank. Then I say...you do know Andi is a guy right? cristina is the female singers name.

His face got even more red.. so me and my sis set our stuff on the counter and just walked out. We started giggling.

My sis told me another part of the story recently.. one of the people asked as we were leaving if we needed help with anything...my sis replied.. not from this store. Not if your clerks cant tell a male singer from a female...and lemme tell you the guy is definitely a guy.

its funny cause here the name Andrea is a females name as well. He probably overheard them talking amongst themselves and got confused thinking Cristina was Andrea..lol
pyra
pyra
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Mon May 19, 2008 9:54 pm

hahahhahahaahhahahah
and the guy is really gay! hahhahahahah
oh, God!
hehe
The Key
The Key
Falling Again
Falling Again

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleFusions Tue May 20, 2008 12:28 pm

Tut...taunting shop assistants Caz..what are you like....EEEEVIL! LoL Very Happy
PurpleFusions
PurpleFusions
Falling
Falling

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by pyra Wed May 21, 2008 10:20 am

What did Caz do?

Why do people confuse me and caz? this is the third time... PBBBLLLLTT!!!

LOL

Haahahaha, at least i'll give you this purple..at least here Caz and I both have our names in yellow...when it happens at the Femme Metal Forum...she's yellow and I'm green!!! LOL It's happened twice that I can recall there.

Yeah, and about the clerk, it amused me...I can see how it can happen with the names, but for us who know, you can see why it's so damned funny!

The thing that gets me about Hot Topic clerks is that they are so damned snobbish sometimes, so the faux pas amused me that much more.
pyra
pyra
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Thu May 22, 2008 1:10 pm

Hahaha i didn't know people confuse us for each other! Odd that really Razz
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by pyra Sat May 24, 2008 5:10 am

yeah ive seen it a few rimes now.. when Ill comment on something and theyll say Caz.. LOL

I get a lil amused by it..I obviously would take no offense. like i said to purple in a post above..i can see why it might be easier to make the mistake here.
pyra
pyra
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down